Saturday, November 8, 2008

Looking backward...

It's always fun to flip through old pictures and here are a few that stuck out to me today.  This first one is a classic.  What I love about it so much is the fact that my car has the number "5" on it.  That number has always been my number in soccer and now I know why.  Second, the looks on both our faces gives you a taste of brotherly competition.  Pete's just plain ol' excited to drive a go cart while I'm ready to do anything to make sure I beat him to the finish line.  Finally, that was my favorite shirt back then...it says "Slam Duck" and has a duck in a basketball hoop.


Next up is a pic from August of 2002, if the date on the picture is correct.  This is just before we all went to a PSU game with a lot of the Bordner side of the family.  Can you believe that was over 6 years ago?  We look so young...


The last one I'm posting is from RMBL in Gothic, Colorado.   It's even harder to believe that this picture was taken during the summer of 1999...9 years ago.  That summer, Jeff Woz and I spent 2 months out there studying at the bio lab earning 8 credits towards our Allegheny undergraduate degrees.  We did tons of MTBing and met some really cool people - one of which may be moving to Portland...Doug.  What a wonderful summer it was...

No comments: