Friday, January 16, 2009

music update.

Not sure if I posted any Hutchinson on here yet and I am too lazy to look through my old posts.  Either way, this guy rocks.  Also, check out Nizlopi - they are my newest obsession.  Beef, tell me what you think...



And here's some Nizlopi, "Drop Your Guard" -- beautiful song and make sure to listen to the whole thing.  I love when the drum beat kicks in around 4:00 minutes.  This is just one, check out some more of their stuff...



And the CD quality cut...


4 comments:

Sally said...

Nizlopi! Love it!

Anonymous said...

I like both Eric Hutchinson and Nizlopi! It's funny, my girlfriend was just talking about Eric Hutchinson the other day!

Jennifer Horgan said...

I like too. Where'd you find them?

Nate said...

Sally told me about Nizlopi and Hutchinson has a single on the radio - "Rock and Roll".